Looking for some inspiration.

And I found some! I had a trawl last night through some past Stampin' Up catalogues - well they do call them idea books too - and saw a lovely card using Lovely as a Tree. It's a very close copy but I added a couple of extras - more stamping, ribbon and a different sentiment (from Just Believe).

The colours that I used are More Mustard, Old Olive, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip.
So that's this morning taken care of. I need to go and get a coffee now - it's so cold in my craft room this morning and my fingers are going numb! See you soon - Jacqueline xx. 


Comments

  1. I love this window effect and it looks great with the subtle tree background. Know what you mean about numb fingers - I think my desk is in the coldest spot in the house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh