Ornate Flower.

I just love this new stamp set Ornate Flower and this is another card I have made using it

I used some Basic Black and Ruby Red cardstock along with some white. The flowers down the right hand side have been stamped in Ruby Red ink and the main flower is stamped in black. Looking at it now I rather think that next time I shall use black embossing powder for a bit more depth of colour. The script in the background is an old dictionary page which has been torn and the edges inked. I'm very pleased though with this colour combination and I think I shall be using it some more.
Hope you all enjoyed your weekends - any one started their Christmas shopping yet? - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I really like this layout and the set is stunning - I don't have it yet! I started Christmas shopping in September as I get really stressed unless I take it in easy stages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh