More Christmas Ornaments.

This is a card I have seen a lot of recently - I could'nt tell you who did it first but it's rather a nice design. Mostly I have seen it done with the Stampin' Up ornament stamp and punch, I however had a stamp I bought last year and tried to make it work with that.

As you can see I used the fir tree from Lovely as a Tree and made it into branches. This was stamped in Handsome Hunter ink and then I stamped the baubles in Ruby Red. I then cut them out and stuck them on using 3D foam tape and I added a couple of gold bows. I managed to stamp the sentiment a bit wonky so I restamped it and punched it out with a scallop oval.

This one is more or less the same - I just stamped the baubles in versamark ink onto red card stock and then heat embossed using gold embossing powder.
Well I didn't get to see any fireworks last night - after a day running around town with my daughter (which by the way was very nice) I was too shattered to do anything else but veg out in front of the telly watching Harry Hill and drinking a glass (or two) of wine. Never mind - maybe next year! See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. It works beautifully! I like the gold bows with the red baubles best. Watching Harry Hill with a glass of wine is definitely my kind of evening!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh