More New Stamps.

Golly - it has been over a week since my last post - did you miss me? I have been away for a few days visiting family but now I'm back and getting back into the swing of things again. Lucky me - only been home a little while when my new stash arrived (thanks Sue) and look what I have made

This uses the new Butterfly Prints stamp set and I love it. It fits nicely into the butterfly punch too. I used some of the card from the Neutrals range - Crumb Cake and Basic Black along with Ruby Red and I also used one of my old favourites - Pocket Silhouettes.
Please pop back soon as I also have Ornate Flowers to try out next - bye for now - Jacqueline xx. 

Comments

  1. I love this new hounds tooth (is that what it's called?!) print butterfly too! Looks great with the pocket silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh