Workshop News

I have been planning my next monthly workshop which will be taking place on Thursday September 18th. This time we will be working on a background technique I saw demonstrated by the lovely Lucy Tustian at one of our quarterly meetings. I've made four cards but at the workshop we shall be re-creating two of them - take a look





Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: World of Dreams
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Lost Lagoon, Black Stazon
Card Stock: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Corner Rounder, 

Don't forget to drop me an email if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed anything from the two current catalogues - see my side bar for catalogues.

If you live in or around the Malvern/ Worcester area and would like to come along to one of my workshops please do email me for details - deezinesart@icloud.com

See you soon xx

Comments

  1. This looks amazing and I just love those gorgeous colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh