Made it in Minutes!!

I love making cards that can take all day to make - lots of layers, colouring and embellishing but I'm also glad that I'm able to make cards in a matter of minutes too!
Louise's sketch over on CAS - Colours & Sketches made it even easier too - take a look


Making a speedy card means having everything to hand and what better set to use than Kinda Eclectic? Fabulous images that go together perfectly - here's my card




So there you have it - it took less than 20 minutes to make (good job too 'cos I was running late with the challenge again!!!!)

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Kraft
Accessories: Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

 To place an order for Stampin' Up products please email me on deezinesart@icloud.com - there will be a charge of £4.95 for p+p but anything you order can be dispatched direct to you anywhere in the UK.

Comments

  1. Some really gorgeous creations Jacqueline and sorry to take so long to get here (not enough me time at the moment!)
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the interpretation of the sketch and it has a kind of dreamy feel,to it. Lovely!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Jacqueline! Love how you used the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - and quick too? Definitely gets my vote! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that you've popped the butterflies up from the card base. Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh