Make My Monday Indian Summer

The lovely Fliss has chosen the theme of Indian Summer for this week's challenge at Make My Monday she would like to see hot vivid colours on your cards and projects just like a late summer garden.
Here is my card

 

So - I am doing this on my iPad while I wait to be picked up to go and see my dad in hospital. We were called in last night as he was very agitated but after we left he got worse and he has now been transferred to Telford hospital where there are better facilities. Means quite a long journey both ways so it's quite tiring too.
Please leave me a quick comment - it's nice to know are crafters out there reading my blog - I need a bit of cheering up too! xx



Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline, this is such a pretty card. Hope your dad improves soon. Take care of yourself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous and summery card Jacqueline.
    So sorry to hear your Dad is so poorly and hope he makes a recovery very soon.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Jacqueline - that is such a wonderful set! I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and really hoping he improves very soon. Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Jacqueline, what a stunning garden scene card and a perfect depiction of an Indian Summer! That layered stamping is wonderful and I love the border stamp trellis!

    So sorry about your Dad, hope he improves quickly. Sending warm thoughts your way at this anxious time. {{{{hugs}}}} Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacqueline your card is stunning, and I love how you made the fence.

    I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, and I hope the hospital can help to make him more comfortable and pain free. You know where I am if you need me, and I'm sending you and your family positive thoughts, Take care. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card - it's beautiful!! I love all the flowers, the Queen Anne's Lace is perfect as the focal point! So sorry to hear about your dad and I hope he improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous scene- great layering of images , especially using the different colours. I hope your dad's okay. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh