Die Cuts & Punches

It's my turn to pick the theme over at Make My Monday and I have chosen - DIE CUTS & OR PUNCHES. it can be just one of the two or both - it's up to you.
I used both on my card - take a look


I CASE'd the idea for my image from a card on Pinterest by Darlene Designs and I think it turned out very well - the images are from Stippled Blossoms and the two stamped layers are blended with an aqua painter.
My main panel uses die cuts while the accents either side are a punched shape that has been folded in half and and attached to the DSP layer.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Stippled Blossoms
Ink: Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke,
Card Stock: Kraft, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
Paper: Subtles DSP (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents, Mosaic Punch, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls.

To place an order for Stampin' Up products please email me on deezinesart@icloud.com - there will be a charge of £4.95 for p+p but anything you order can be dispatched direct to you anywhere in the UK

Well - I escaped doing over the weekend but now it has to be done - off to do some housework - doh! See you soon xx

Comments

  1. I never realised that this punch and the dies go so well together! Thanks for sharing this Jacqueline. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diecuts really give this beautiful card an elegant effect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh