Lovely Romance Collection.

There have been a lot of ups and downs this year and unfortunately I have had to cancel a couple of my monthly workshops. For one I already had the samples made up and photographed but I haven't yet shared them on my blog. So I thought that I'd share them today.
I used the set Lovely Romance. It has some lovely images which co-ordinate very well with last year's In Colours








A lot of piccies I know - I got a little carried away with the versatility of the stamps - hope you enjoyed looking at them!
Please do let me know if you would like to order any of the above items or indeed anything from the current catalogue. You can contact me by e-mail on deezinesart@icloud.com - see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards Jacqueline, lovely colours. Wishing you better times.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh