Diamonds and Pearls

It's time for another Christmas challenge over on the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and this week the challenge is...............


here is my card


This is the kind of card that just kept growing! I started off wanting it to be quite clean and simple but I ended up throwing everything at it - gold embossing, sponging, sequins, gems and pearls - you really couldn't add anything else could you?!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: White Christmas
Ink: Versamark, White Craft Ink
Card Stock: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Gold Foil
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones & Pearls, Frosted Sequins

To place an order for Stampin' Up products please email me on deezinesart@icloud.com - there will be a charge of £4.95 for p+p but anything you order can be dispatched direct to you anywhere in the UK

Hope you all have a lovely weekend - see you soon xx

Comments

  1. Beautiful, magical and sparkly! That's exactly how I like my Christmas. Fab card, Jacqueline. Have a lovely weekend!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! You've got it! I want this stamp,set so much, even more now I've seen this beauty!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quelle jolie scène Jacqueline, les pierres sont si bien mise en valeur sur ce ciel sombre, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely night scene really shows off those diamonds and pearls.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is super - love the night time scene and the sparkle from all the bling! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the misty look of your sweet little nighttime scene! Nicely done, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that you threw everything at it - it turned out absolutely fabulous! Love the wonderful scene you created. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous wintery scene Jacqueline. I just love this stamp set and love what you've done with it too. Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh