Good Morning

Hello - did you miss me? Last week was a total washout as I was not very well and was unable to craft much at all. I started to feel better around Thursday - which was good as I had my monthly workshop that night but I haven't really felt 'normal' again till now.
My craft room is in a terrible state however I have made a couple of cards - the first of which being this week's DT card for Make My Monday.
The challenge this week is to create a card or project using Autumn/Fall colours - take a look a what I created using a Christmas stamp set


Well you can't have Autumn without stags and deer - BBC AutumnWatch have proved that! - and these fine specimens belong to the new White Christmas photopolymer stamp set. The trees and hills also belong to that set but the trees are bare - the leaves have been borrowed from another new set Holiday Home - also photopolymer.


If you like to create cards with scenes these sets are for you and at only £13.95 each are a bargain - I know I'm going to be able to use both these sets all year round.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Holiday Home, White Christmas, One in a Million (retired)
Ink: Bashful Blue (retired), Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Black Stazon
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cajun Craze
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals, Burlap Ribbon (I pulled one of the strands out), Brayer

To place an order for Stampin' Up products please email me on deezinesart@icloud.com - there will be a charge of £4.95 for p+p but anything you order can be dispatched direct to you anywhere in the UK.

The only thing with being ill is that not only do you you fall behind with blogging but the housework doesn't do itself either - off to do some :(



Comments

  1. Glad you're feeling a bit better Jacqueline. If its like the bug I had the other week I know how youve felt , it seems to take a while to get over it! I love your autumn scene though - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - the trees are gorgeous!! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have combined the two different stamp sets into this gorgeous card. Stunning colours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you're feeling better Jacqueline and wow, what a fab card. I had a similar idea but yours is much cleverer! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful scene, great fall feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh