Slpitcoast Colour Challenge.

River Rock, Basic Gray and Whisper White were the colours for this week's colour challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. Not a combination that I would normally pick but I stand corrected - they look really good together - here is my card

I have used the 2 Step Bird punch on this - just 'cos I love him so much. I stamped his wing with the foliage stamp from Vintage Vogue and also used it for the background to the bird. Behind the white is an old dictionary page which I distressed a little and the finishing touch was one of the little flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch.
Hope you can pop back tomorrow - I'm hopefully(!) putting together a picture tutorial on how to make the 3D Vintage Vogue flowers find them (*HERE*) - I say hopefully - my Son has been ill for a while now with joint problems. He had some tests yesterday in hospital and he's having more tomorrow. Add that to the fact that because he lost so much school due to his illness - he was asked to leave and now has to get a job. The poor chap is quite depressed at the moment - he has to find a job because he is too young (17) to claim jobseekers allowance.
So in between working, hospital and job centre I will endeavour to post something to inspire you all - bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Oh gorgeous Jacqueline! Love the colour combo and love your layout. Your poor son sounds as if he's had a tough time. I'm very surprised to hear he was asked to leave if he missed school on medical grounds and I'm sure he could get support. Meanwhile keep your chin up and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh