Simply Said - Again!

I haven't had much time for crafting over the weekend as I was working so this is a card I made a little while ago.

This is another card inspired by the Ideas Book and Catalogue (2008 -09) - I changed the size and added some bling to make mine a bit different. It uses the Simply Said set - very versatile with it's interchangeable hearts, and Bashful Blue, Certain Celery, So Saffron and Night of Navy card stock and inks.
Now I have been making alot of cards lately and I think it's time for a change. I have an idea for my next workshop but I need some coffee filter bags - I hope you are intrigued enough to return to see what I make - bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh