Happy Valentine's Day.

What a lovely way to start the week don't you think? I have had a great weekend watching all the rugby - wasn't the England match fantastic?
Here is a picture of the card I gave my husband this morning

I love making these 3D flowers - this time I have stamped the flowers in black on to red card and used one of them to prop open my easel card. I also did some faux stitching around the edge.
Hope you all have a fab Valentine's Day - we don't do much today as it is our wedding anniversary on Wednesday and we shall celebrate then.
Bye for now folks - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Oh Jacqueline - this is just beautiful. (I'm lost for words!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh