Brayering Workshop.

Last night was my brayering workshop and this was one of the cards I demo'ed

This is brayering in it's simplest form - a moon punched out of a post it note and blue ink (Baja Breeze) brayered over the card. The image (Just Believe) was stamped in a darker blue (Not Quite Navy) and then the edges were stamped again with the same image to continue the picture. The background papers are from the Elegant Soiree DSP range and I inked the edges before sticking them down.
The card is a 'Z' shaped card - here it is from the side  

Now I also demonstrated a brayered reflection - but that didn't turn out how I wanted it - so I will have another go later and show you the results.
The saga of the Blackberry continues - ETA Monday morning - synchronising watches now!
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh