Brayered Background.

I was being very good last night and tidying my craft room - I have a friend coming round to play later - when I spyed a piece of card that I had brayered to show my craft Ladies last Thursday. So all tidying then had to cease 'cos I really wanted to do something with this piece of card. I then remembered seeing on the Slpitcoast Stampers site that the weekly CAS challenge was to make your own background - this is what I made

It is very similar to some I have done in the past but in blue. This one used a whole host of yellows and oranges from my Whispers Archival range and then a final layer of Cherry Cobbler. The sun of course is a post it note punched with a circle punch (tip - fold the p-i-n in half or double them up sticky to sticky - it goes through the punch much more easily). The stamp set is my current favourite - Just Believe, stamped in Chocolate Chip.
I did finish my tidying in the end - just a bit later than anticipated! Oh - and I managed to find some quite tiny coffee filter bags yesterday so I will be sharing my next workshop project with you very soon - bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I love this, I can never get my brayering to go right it just looks a mess!

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh