A Card for a Man.

Yesterday I promised you a 'man' card - and never one to renege on a promise - here it is

I have used the ever faithful Lovely as a Tree set and Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla card stock. The image was stamped on to the Very Vanilla and then using a circle punch a circle was punched to the right hand side. The panel was then cut into three and mounted on to the Chocolate Chip which had the bottom edge scallop punched. The circle that was removed from the image was matted on to a circle of Cherry Cobbler and then placed back in the image but raised on 3D foam pads. It did look a little bare till I decided to add some ribbon - not very manly I know! A stamped sentiment finished off the card.
Now those of you who read yesterday's post will remember a dispute about a Blackberry phone. My husband and I are now reconciled ..........however there is an evil grin on my face - I have a cunning plan. I shall lie in wait for the postman, ambush him to get the phone package and then when my husband says "has my phone arrived yet?" I shall reply sweetly "phone? what phone?" mwahahahaha!!!!
Thanks for reading this - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. What a brilliant plan Jacqueline! Do you think he might suss when he hears your evil laugh?!!! Love the three panels on your manly card and those rich gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh