February Flowers.

Yikes - the first of February already!. Still the sun is shining here and I have some flowers in my garden. I have tiny Snowdrop spikes and bright yellow Aconites - it's looking very pretty.
My card today is inspired by flowers and blue skies

I have used Baja Breeze card stock for the background and scalloped the bottom edge. I then inked around all the edges with Baja Breeze ink. The stems of the flowers are punched with the 2 Step Bird punch from Old Olive card and the flowers themselves are punched using the Boho Blossoms punch from Regal Rose card stock secured with yellow brads. 
Short and sweet today - loads to do (more on that story later!) - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. I adore this Jacqueline! The simplicity of the design makes it all the more effective and I love the colours. You've given me hope for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh