Yikes - I've fallen behind!

I've recently changed my job description in regards to some local committee work that I do and I handed a huge chunk of paperwork over to a new colleague. Yippee I thought - I will now have more time to get my crafting commitments done on time ..........I've just realised that I should have posted about 12 hours ago the fact that Addicted to Stamps has a new Scrapbook Challenge! Oh dear.
Our subject this month has been picked by the lovely Karen and is

AUTUMN

here is my page


My page is some 12" x 12" paper (sorry can't remember where from) with a strip of patterned paper added to the top. I have decorated it with cut out leaves stamped from my French Foliage set in loads of autumnal coloured ink. My title is also stamped and cut out. I added some Very Vanilla card stock in the middle but added my photo digitally. It's one of my most favourite pics but I only have it stored on my computer and my printer does not do colour. What I shall do is get my dad to print a copy of it next time I visit and then stick it on!! Also added my text on my computer too!
This is a great time of year to be taking autumn themed pictures and you get a whole month to take part in this challenge - I do hope I shall be visiting your blogs soon to take a look at your pages - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Love it, love it, love it! I've got to find time to do a page... Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumnal page. All the falling leaves are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous page Jacqueline - just love the photo and the title is genius!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.