Gifts of the Season


This is the new challenge this week at 52CCT - and here is my card


It's a pop-up card - two trees with a huge pile of pressies in between.
Here's a close up


I have used loads of Stampin' Up DSP scraps along with a generous amount of Cherry Cobbler card stock (my favourite).
At this point you may be thinking that this is just the inside - where is the outside? Well some idiot forgot to photograph the outside of their card and it is now somewhere in my craft room - hiding! Probably under the piles of stuff I had to move in order to sort out my interweb router this morning. However if you hop on over to the challenge there will be more Christmassy things for you to see there made by my lovely team mates - have a great weekend and I will see you soon - Jacqueline xx


Comments

  1. I remember making these cards with trees, presents look fab too! Thanks for your good wishes for tomorrow, I think I'll be relieved and gutted at the same time!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Jacqueline!!! The pennant trees are fabulous and are a great way to flank your gifts! This is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. I really like how you used the PP at the top of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good gracious Jacqueline, who could that have been?!! It doesn't matter though because the inside of your card is pretty exciting in itself - love the pop-up pile of presents and the trees! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.