Addicted to Spring

At first I wondered at Kylie's sanity - Spring cards in September????? But then I realised that where Kylie is it is Spring 'cos Kylie lives in Australia and while we are being plunged into dark evenings, wet leaves and frosty mornings, Down Under it is getting warmer................do you have any spare rooms Kylie?
Anyway - back to my card. Of course the challenge is Addicted to Stamps  and here is my card for our third Theme challenge 'SPRING'


I went with a zingy fresh green to stamp my leaves - a mish mash of sets, there's little leaves from Pocket Silhouettes, Big leaves from My Friend and tall elegant leaves from Just Believe. My flowers have been punched using a bright yellow and the sentiment has been stamped in a matching ink. A few pearls add a finishing touch.



Don't forget to pop over to take a look at all the other dt cards on the blog, they are as always gorgeous. Thanks for looking today - it's great to have your company - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Oh Jacqueline, I certainly DO have a spare bed! Another bit of trivia for you - we don't even have heating in my house. All we need over winter is to put on a jumper and throw a blanket over our knees if it gets a little chilly. I love how you have created your spring card. It's beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh just read Kylie's comment and will be asking if she has two spare rooms winter in Greece is freezing ! Gorgeous card, beautiful zingy colours and I call almost smell the flowers. Great design and beautifully stamped.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqueline......can I tag along and spend Spring with Kylie? Can you imagine no heating??? Absolutely love your card. I've been trying to decide if the front is shorter than the back of the card as that's what the photo shows but it's absolutely gorgeous with the colours and the pearls just add that little something extra.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Jacqueline - that is a fantastic combination of stamps and your card is stunning! I think Kylie may need to be building an extension because there's another taker for spring with Kylie here! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is really pretty! I love the stamping on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooohhhhh this is so gorgeous Jacqueline! Will I fit in your suitcase when you go to visit Kylie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I too have a spare room! Unfortunately during winter we do require heating as I'm much further south than Kylie. Spring is the most gorgeous season of all here - perfectly warm and sunny.

    Love your card Jacqueline. You've used perfect Spring colours and I love the little pearl topped flowers! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite striking! I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.