Christmas Crafting!

I have a Christmas card to show you today using dies, punches and embossing folders. I've also gone for some very traditional colours - red and green - take a look


I used some nesting dies to make my mats and Cherry Cobbler card stock. On to that I layered my Whisper White card stock after I had first run it through my Cuttlebug in my Snowflakes EF - I sponged the edges of the card stock with Chocolate Chip ink. My flowers have been punched with the Boho Blossoms punch along with my leaves which were also punched but using the 2 Step Bird punch.
A few golden gems add the finishing touch.
I am entering this card into the challenge over at Christmas Crafting! where the theme is 'Traditional Christmas Colours'.
Thanks for looking - have a great weekend - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Jacqueline. It looks gorgeous put through the snowflake embossing folder - adds that dimension. Lovely.

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the colours and the punched flowers your card has depth and dimension yet is still clean and simple, thank you for joining in at Christmas Crafting this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really striking clean and simple creation Jacqueline. Love the texture on there too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely dimension going on here Jacqueline and I always love traditional Christmas colours. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I REALLY need the postage punch...it's amazing! Gorgeous use of color against the white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and a lovely layout. Thank you for playing along at Christmas Crafting.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.