Key Chain Mini Albums.

Take a look at these photos and see if you can guess what I have recycled to make my mini album



Well it's actually a chewing gum box! After the contents were consumed I carefully took it apart and re-covered it with some decorative papers (this is a great way of using up scraps). I then die cut some tag shapes and covered them using matching paper and adding a few flat embellishment too.
This is a great little project to do and one I shared with some ladies who came along one day last week to a workshop.
Here is the one I made in the demonstration





It was so lovely yesterday when one of the ladies who had made this showed me the one she had finished making already decorated with pictures of her beautiful Granddaughter - don't you just love it when a plan comes together! - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. These are truly fabulous...I want one! Will you do another workshop on these please?

    Louisexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant little project - I had no idea that chewing gum came in such useful packets as it isn't something I buy but I might just have to look out for some now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna have to look out for this type of chewing gum box as this is just genius!! How beautiful and portable. Such a clever thing to create. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.