There's Still Time

Time that is to enter the Addicted to Stamps monthly scrapbook challenge - here is a little something help you on your way


The theme this month is 'Flowers' so I chose one of my favourites - Poppies. The stamped image at the bottom of the page is one of my own designs and is coloured with Stampin' Up markers in Poppy Parade



 The punched flowers at the top are made using a couple of S'U punches and have a little doodled edge to them using a fine liner pen. the photograph is of my son and his beautiful girlfriend on the night of her prom - don't they look gorgeous?
Thanks for looking and I really hope you can join in - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Your poppies are gorgeous Jacqueline - as are your other designs. Your scrapbook page has really made that lovely photo come to life! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.