Workshop Time Again

This is a busy week for me - Dad is in hospital again at the end of this week so I'm rushing round getting things done as I'm popping up to visit him and Mum. My husband and I also picked this week to re-decorate our bedroom as we are getting a new bed next week - I did however manage to fit in my Feb Tuesday morning workshop and today we made Flower Pot Tag Cards - take a look



The top 2 flowers pull up to reveal a tag from in side the pot but guess what...............? I forgot to photograph that bit!
You could though pop over to my Craft Club blog to see how it was made -it's ever so easy - honest!
Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. So cute!!! LOVE this--and your flowers are so bright and cheery! :) I hope your dad gets well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely cheerful and colourful flower pot

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are tireless Jacqueline! Hope your week has gone well. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.