Vintage Vogue Spring Fold Card.

Morning all - it's Mid-week Motivation time again at Make My Monday and the card I have made is this


It's a Spring Fold card which I have decorated using my Vintage Vogue stamp set. The border was stamped onto a separate piece of card stock so that I could cut around the edges and sponge them. The border on the base was created in the same way.
The gorgeous plum colour is Stampin' Up - Rich Razzelberry and I have teamed it up with a touch of Blushing Bride.
The finishing touches that make this card are a few flat backed gems from Martha Stewart in amethyst and a piece of vintage lace. A spot of adhesive on the bottom point helps the card to stand up.
Here is a view from the side


The instructions to make this card can be found on the blog here so pop over if you want to have a go.
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. A very effective card Jacqueline, and worth all the effort you put in to it, I must have a go when I've got the time!!
    A stunning colour combo as well.
    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card Jacqueline. Great stamping and colours and love the lacy look of the trimmed edges.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've never heard of a spring fold card before Jacqueline - it's very effective with the layered flowers and lace! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unusual Jacqueline, I love to see your complex card styles, a gate fold is about as exciting as it gets with me ! LOL ! A pretty colour choice and lovely use of French Foliage .
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh