Always Elegant

My card today uses the sketch over on Mojo Monday. There is a choice between the round or the square sketch designs - I chose the square


I also popped over to Splitcoaststampers where their colour challenge is to use Lucky Limeade, River Rock and Garden Green.
This is what I have come up with



Bev came round to play today and brought with her her Always Elegant set - I had to have a go with it, would've been rude not to don't you think?!
Lucky Limeade comes in the form of the gorgeous Sale-a-bration papers, River Rock is the main background and Garden Green is used for the ribbon, matting the main image and my little Boho Blossoms flowers.
Off now to prepare my card for next week's workshop. I'm also going out tonight to play at a group in Malvern so I will be back later to show you what I make - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Really elegant card Jacqueline. Love those colours and the gorgeous embellished flourish image.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card. The colours go really well together. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this card ...from the colour to the elegant composition. Suz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely--I always use that stamp image the other way around...I wonder why? LOVE the greens--and please don't feel like you HAVE to comment on my blog! ;) It's not like you have anything better to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.