Moving Pictures Card.

As I said in yesterday's post it's my wedding anniversary today. Me and my husband have been married 21 years today.
Unfortunately he's in Stockholm at the moment but this is the card that's waiting for him when he gets home


See the string on the side? If you pull it looks like this


and then this


Here is a close up of the 'disolving' picture


This card uses Elegant Soiree DSP - retired from Stampin' Up and my Lovely as a Tree stamp set. The images have been coloured with my Stampin' Write markers.
I got the instructions for making this card from this month's Craft Stamper mag - although I found that they were very difficult to follow and the pull does not pull very smoothly. I think it looks OK though and I'm sure my husband will love it!
See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline !
    Happy Anniversary to you both , enjoy the celebration when hubbie returns !
    This card is amazing, I am totally befuddled by it, but is is fab and so clever !
    Have a good day !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My jaw has hit the ground! It looks fantastic and is such a great card for men who like things that 'work'! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word. You amaze me!!! HOW do you do this?! I must figure it out...although each time I try something awesome that you do, I do not come in nearly as well. This is awesome, Jacqueline!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.