Never Ending Card

I have just got back from a craft workshop where I was actually one of the taught and not the teacher and we made a 'Never Ending Card'
Jo - our leader had some Papermania kits that were pre-scored which we used as templates to cut our own and then decorate.
Here's mine


It's the same all through the card - I had some 12" x 12" red paper with me and a few stamps. The stamps I used were from Everything Eleanor, Vintage Vogue, My Friend and Just Believe.
The card works by firstly opening the vertical centre sections


Then the middle sections are opened horizontally


There's another vertical opening to get to the back of the card


This is so easy to make - look out for a quick tutorial tomorrow on Make My Monday.
See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I told you was easy !!! Great card jacqueline ; it came out well !
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this version of the NE card - didn't realise Papermania actually did them ready scored - will be looking out for them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.