September Workshop

I will be doing three workshops this month the first being this Thursday night (1st). My theme is swing cards and this is one I have made as example to show on the night - take a look
This is the front - it's a base of Really Rust (retired) with some Very Vanilla layered on top. This has then been stamped with all of the stamps from the French Foliage set. The leaves in the middle have been layered on using 3D foam pads as have the leaves down the side. Here is a view of it when it is opened
The plain panel is for writing your birthday greetings. The inks I have used are Stampin' Up - Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard. I also used a couple of Memento ink pads in Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand.
More examples and some instructions will be available after the workshop on Thursday.
Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your lovely comments, bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Love the light autumn feel , fabulous colours. I need to attend your workshops... I'm hopeless at this sort of thing.
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on this card and what a good idea to have somewhere to write a message as often this style of card leaves you nowhere to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, love the autumnal tones

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jacqueline and very appropriate for the weather as well - I think we can say goodbye to what was laughingly described as summer! I love these colours and the way you left a panel for the message. Every time I see a card you've made with this set I want to get mine out - you are an inspiration! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.