Lost and Found

I was lucky enough recently to receive a free gift with a Stampin' Up order, amongst it was some wide, striped gross grain ribbon. It was in Rich Razzleberry which is a gorgeous deep raspberry colour. Today was the day that I was going to use it and whilst rummaging around in a cupboard I found two stamps that hadn't seen the light of day for a long time. In fact I had forgotten that I even had one of them! So they were dragged out and given an airing in honour of the occasion.
They are both quite intricate stamps so I kept the colour scheme simple. I matched the ribbon with some card stock and ink and added a touch of green - take a look
The tulips were stamped twice before re-inking to give a paler tone to the Rich Razzleberry. As the ribbon was so wide I also added a strip of vintage lace . The sentiment was stamped on to a hand cut cut label and some pinky green gems were then added to finish it all off.
I am entering this card into
The Fashionable Stamping Challenge
where the theme is 'Ribbon or Lace'
Hope everyone enjoys the Bank Holiday - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jacqueline! I really like your take on the Lace or Ribbon challenge. Love the razelberry striped ribbon and how you blended the two stamp images together. Quite masterful! Thanks for joining us at the Fashionable Stamping Challenge! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we manage to forget stamps we have - maybe like me you have too many Lol!!! This is a lovely card and pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely unusual card Jacqueline - love the lace layered over the striped ribbon. Hope you enjoyed your bank holiday too! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jacqueline, I love the colour you used and the way you have combined two unrelated stamps, a beautiful generic card. Thanks for stamping along with us at FSC. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous Jacqueline. Just love the colours and your stamping is fabulous. Great ribbon and lace too.
    Thanks for joining in with FSC Ribbon and Lace challenge and good luck.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh