MMM - Challenge 12 - Things With Wings Using Acetate.

I'm a day late posting this as I was away visiting Mum and Dad - Dad has had some more chemo treatment but is still doing OK at the moment.
So this week at Make My Monday the challenge is THINGS WITH WINGS AND USE SOME ACETATE.
The dt have made some gorgeous samples this week and can be viewed in full on the MMM blog and you can click on their names and visit the blogs to find out how they were all made.
Here is my card
The card opens up to reveal the bees buzzing around the flowers suspended on thin strips of acetate.
I used a 5" x 5" cream card base, some Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla card stock, the In Colour Stampin' Write markers and Stampin' Up stamp set Nature Walk.
Hope you can find the time to take part this week - bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful creation as always Jacqueline.
    Glad to hear your Dad's doing OK too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card - love the buzzing bees

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a WOW card! I love the stampwork as usual

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every thing about this especially the colours!
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.