MMM - Challenge 11 - Fairies or Angels

Morning  everyone - over on Make My Monday this week we are creating Fairies or Angels.
Now hidden away in my stash I had this delightful little Crafty Individuals stamp just itching to be used - here is my card
I also used the free stamp off the cover of this month's Craft Stamper magazine. I have used Tuxedo Black Memento ink and a mixture of Promarkers and Stampin' Write Markers to colour it in - here is a closer view
Hope you are able to take part this week - Suzanne one of the dt has come up with some cracking challenges so far - please hop over and take a peep at the samples they really are worth a look. - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. This is lovely - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Jacqueline and I knew that ivy stamp looked familiar. It must have taken you ages with all the leaves to cut out and the end result is a stunner.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little fairies look as if they're about to enter a secret garden.. fabulous!
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, love how you have layered the fairies and leaves.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous Jacqueline! I love the secret garden effect you've created with the gate and the leaves. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific effect, it's like looking through a hedge into a secret place. It is a lovely leaf stamp isn't it, I forgot mine's still on the mag. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card Jacqueline, love the layering and the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I love this. love the images, love the colours and the bling its gorgeous !
    Today i have a 24 hour only freebie of christmas images, if you would like it, please drop by and grab it asap as it will be gone tomorrow (UK am time ) Hope you like it
    have a wonderful day
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, gorgeous card! Thanks also for your kind comment on my blog.

    Pop over to see a new vintage challenge blog It's all about the vintage. We have some yammy blog candy to offer on the whole August.

    See you there!

    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is simply stunning! Free stamps.?!? Wow! Thanks for being so understanding about my improvisation. I really appreciate it. Take care. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.