Embossed Resist Card

Good afternoon - hope everyone is having a great weekend.
I did some cards earlier in the week using some of my own designed stamps. I have been playing with them again today but instead of using the brayer I have been using embossing powders.
This card was first stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then used the direct to paper technique and covered the card stock with Desert Sand Memento ink - I also used some Rich Cocoa too. I then ironed over the piece with a hot iron  - I covered it first with a piece of copy paper. (hee hee - I do more 'ironing' in my craft room than any where else!) More images were stamped on to the card stock this time just using inks.
The bees are more of my K&Co Grand Adhesions and blend in quite nicely with this colour scheme don't you think?
I am now happily playing with my embossing powders and pastel inks. Don't forget that a link to my web site and all my stamps is up in the top tab bar - see you later - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Love the colours and the design of this piece and the one below. love how you create atmosphere
    Did you grab your freebie this weekend from my Dezinaworld blog? if not, please feel free to help yourself.
    hope you have a wonderful week
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.