Nature Walk.

I've been having a play today with some new stamps. I have hankered after this set for a while now and it's going to feature heavily in one of my June workshops. The set is Nature Walk and I just love the little egg stamp - so much so that I have created a background with it take a look
The little birdy has been raised up on 3D foam pads as has the bee at the top. The eggs were coloured in using Promarkers but for the bird I used coloured pencils, for some reason the Promarkers didn't like my paper and they started to bleed.
I have to be a good girl now and go and do some proper work - invoices and stuff but watch out for some exciting things in the next couple of days - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. This is really lovely Jacqueline. Great colours and a fabulous background. Looks like the bird is looking after quite a lot of eggs!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, the colours you have used are perfect. Who makes the stamps "Nature's Walk"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd make some gorgeous things with this set Jacqueline and you never disappoint! I love the colours you've used for the eggs and I love the popped up bee and bird too. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqueline you are definately the "colour combo Queen"!!!!! another beautiful card.Bev.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.