It Took All Day

Usually if making a card takes all day it's because Bev's here and we do more talking than crafting. However today I started this card and I've been plagued all day with phone calls and secretarial problems. I've also had nice things happen like meeting up with my daughter in Marks and Sparks for coffee. So it is with great relief that I finally say - here is my card!

There is a tutorial to accompany this card over on my challenge blog Make My Monday as the challenge is Die Cut Flowers.
I have used the very versatile frame stamp from Baby Blossoms and a corner die cut that I cut out on my 'Bug. The colours I have used are Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy.
Thank you for joining me today - please pop tomorrow if you can - I have something to share with you that I made for my workshop a couple of days ago. Bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Lovely Jacqueline - I have looked at the tutorial! You make it seem so easy. Thank you.

    Glad your day got better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really stunning Jacqueline and those flowers are so gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing the tutorial too as Suzanne says, it does make them look so easy.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.