More Lovely as a Tree.

It's been a long time since I was last in my craftroom, I spent the weekend clearing out my sun porch (it's not grand enough to be called a conservatory) and then decorated my downstairs loo - nothing special just a lick of paint and some new curtains. OMG - you should have seen the size of the spiders in my porch I swear they were the size of mice! I hate spiders sooooo much. Hopefully they are all gone now.
My cards for you today are again made using the Stampin' Up set Lovely as a Tree with some inspiration taken from the Splitcoast Stampers gallery.

This one is using So Saffron card stock along with a little Handsome Hunter and Bravo Burgundy.

And this one used Handsome Hunter and Certain Celery. Thanks for stopping by - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.