A Brace of Pheasant Cards.

Hi all - did everyone have a good weekend? I hope yours was better than mine - transport issues and my printer blew up. I managed to knab my husband's printer but it only does black and white, I started to use it and then ...... ran out of paper! I have two meetings aswell this week both of which need things printed. These things are sent to try us I suppose....... anyway it is the start of a brand new week and I have two cards to share with you.
They are both very similar - but not the same. (I do try to make all my cards unique).

They are both made using Stampin' Up stamp set Autumn Days and S'U cardstock and inks in More Mustard, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip. The sentiment in the middle is the freebie from the Craft Stamper magazine. Here are some closer views
OK - so, short and sweet today - hope you get time to leave me a comment - it's always appreciated. Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.