Autumn Colours at Pollycraft.

Good morning - I've been away for a week. It should have been a weekend but we had problems with our car and I ended up staying away longer (which was nice). And although the break was very nice - I didn't half miss my craft room. So much so that I didn't even unpack but headed straight to my computer in order to find a challenge to get my teeth into!
Over on the Pollycraft Monday blog there is a challenge to use Autumnal Colours - click here and I will transport you there. Before you go though please take a look at my card  

This is Burt the Owl and once upon a time he was a Friday Freebie on Tales from Pollycraft. He is a digi stamp and I coloured him in using coloured pencils. The background cardstock is Bazzill Basics - Burning Ember and the patterned paper is from Basic Grey. Some Stampin' Up stamps and inks made the little flowers and the sentiment is also from Pollycraft.
Hope you like him - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.