Last of the Lovely Trees.

Hi folks, I think I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I had recently been to a Stampin' Up party and that while I was awaiting the delivery of 'New Stash' was playing with Lovely as a Tree. Well this is the last - I think I am all played out with the trees - at least for a little while. This is the card we all made at the party

This was made using Chocolate Chip and So Saffron card stock and a small piece of the Naturals Ivory. The tree in the foreground was attached using dimensionals which added a nice 3D effect. I then had a play at home and came up with something a little similar

The main card stock is Bazzill Basics - Burning Ember with a small piece of S'U Bravo Burgundy to make a frame and a mat behind the trees. This is actually a 'Recessed Window Card' and the trees on the frame have been stuck on with 3D foam pads - it might be easier to see this in the next picture

I thought that this would be a good 'man' card - they are so difficult don't you think?
O.K - nearly finished just thought I'd finish off by showing you an Anniversary card. My Mum and Dad have been married for 45 years this month and I was asked to make a card for another member of the family to give to them. 45 years I believe is Sapphire - so I made the card blue

This card was made using my favourite technique - brayering. The image was stamped and embossed and then a piece of paper with a circle cut out was placed over the image. A moon mask was applied and then the blue ink was brayered on followed by the green - a sort of spotlight effect. ( Barbara Grey did something like this last weekend on Create & Craft - did any one see it was quite awsome!!!)
So there you have it the last of the Lovely Trees - hope you enjoyed. See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.