Card in a Box for Project Tuesday.

Today I thought I would share with you a card that I started Tuesday night at a club I go to. The theme of the evening was  Metal Foiling and when we had done playing with the foils (we embossed it and then coloured it with alcohol inks) we were shown a fancy folded card on which to mount our efforts. Well my foiling efforts were not very good so I changed tactics and made a different card all together.

This (I think) is called a Diamond Fold Card and there are instructions on You Tube. I used some Bazzill Basics paper for the base and Stampin' Up - Old Olive. The stamps are also S'U - Vintage Vogue using Ruby Red and Chocolate Chip inks.
So then I am hopping from blog to blog and I see that the challenge this week on Project Tuesday is a Clear Sleeve Gift Box. There is a link on there to get instructions and what luck - it fits my card!

The card measurers 4" x 4" and just fits into the 4" x 4" box. A piece of acetate was then wrapped around. I decorated a panel to fit on the top - hiding the join in the acetate. I then made 2 more flowers and placed them over where I could see the flowers on the card underneath. Hope you like it, see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. What a great use for the box! Thanks for joining us at Project Tuesday this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks fabulous in your beautiful box. They compliment each other so nicely. Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a matching set and this is fabulous. Love the Old Olive with the grey too. So sorry to hear you haven't been well - hope you're on the mend now. (You probably need a little crafting therapy to help with your convalescence!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.