A Little Birdhouse In Your Soul.

Does anyone remember that song back in 1990? Yikes - that's 20 years ago!
Moving swiftly on........ Birdhouses - that was the theme for my workshop yesterday morning and we made these cute little boxes:

I followed a tutorial from a blog I follow, you might like to take a look here . We had a great time making these and I awarded the prize for the challenge I had set them back in March. First prize went to Viji. I also set them another challenge - a box - they will have to alter it in the colours 'Black & Red'. If you pop back here in a couple of days I may have one to show you.
But for now I will leave you with some more pics of my birdhouses - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.