Flowers, Sparkle, Ribbon & Bling.

O.K - this is my last post of the day. It's been a bit of a marathon to say the least, but there has been so many fab challenges this weekend that I just couldn't let them pass by. This card takes in two challenges - take a look:

For this card I used Stampin' Up card stock - Real Red ( although come to think of it - it could be some Bazzill - yikes can't remember!) , some decorative paper from my stash (again can't remember where it's from), definately S'U card stock Ballet Blue which has gone through my Cuttlebug in the Floral Fantasy embossing folder and some 7 Gypsies paper flowers - coloured with a red Promarker. The blue ribbon is from a Kanban kit I've had for ages. And last but not least - the stamped image is from Pink Gem and she is called Sprinkles on Toadstool. She has been stamped on to water colour paper and coloured with Promarkers and I have glittered her wings. Phew!
Challenges for my card:
Pollycraft Monday- Ribbon & Bling.
Paperplay - Flowers & Sparkle.

If you have got through all my posts today - you deserve a medal - a probably a lie down in a darkened room - which is where I am headed now!!
See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Oh this is cute! Love your colouring it's stunning! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the ribbon and bling! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.