Cards in a Bag.

Hello folks - such a long time since I last posted. I do have something good to show you though. This was quite a large project but very worthwhile doing as it could make a lovely gift.

This is a bag made from one sheet of 12" x 12" card ( I used Bazzill card stock). The flowers on the ends of the handles are punched using my Stampin' Up five petal flower punch. The instructions for the bag were some I found on You Tube - Splitcoast Stampers - and it quite easily holds four A6 greetings cards.

As well as the greetings cards I also made a little yearbook to match. Here is some pics of the cards:



I used my trusty Pocket Silhouettes stamp set and Simply Said (both Stampin' Up)
Let me know if you have popped over to take a look - I'm hoping to do this as an all day workshop so stayed tuned for details if you like the look of it. Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.