L.O.V.E

I’ve decided not to be grumpy this year and I’ve created a Valentines card 



 and I have used the following challenges for inspiration 

                                                               Make My Monday 

                                                               The Paper Players


I’ve used several Stampin’ Up die sets: Meadow, Deckle Edge Squares and an alphabet set. Using two squares together makes a lovely frame.

I also added a bit of stamping inside


It is a most horrible day today. I went out early to the chemist and it was just starting to spit with rain and now it’s pouring. It’s very cold and miserable too.
Hope wherever you are you are warm and snuggly and like me enjoying it bit of crafting.
See you soon - J xx




 


Comments

  1. A gorgeous Valentines card,the diecut arrangement is beautiful,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I really like how you added the word at the base of your panel. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great use of the colors. I love the LOVE placed at the bottom of the frame. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqueline your Valentine's card is so pretty! I love the floating frame and the delicate flower stems against the berry background. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you fought off the grumpies and made this card...it's very pretty and clever! Love your use of the shades of pink! Thanks for playing with the Players this week and using my colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.