Catching Butterflies

 Well it’s been a proper miserable week here in Shropshire, nevertheless I have been having fun in my craft room creating this little card to remind us that sunny days are not far away.


I can’t believe I haven’t used this stamp before - it was a Sale-a-Bration set in 2022 so well over a year old and I’m ashamed to say that there are other untouched sets in my stash - yep I am hanging my head in shame!!

This card is entered into the following challenges 

Retro Rubber Challenge


Addicted to Stamps and More


Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend - please do pop round again.

See you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. Ah ha - so glad this cutie got some ink - what a sweetie! Very fun design, and great color choices! Spring is coming! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card with a sweet sentiment. It won't be long until we'll be able to be outdoors (I hope)! So cute. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the scenery you created! Thank you for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.