Geometric CAS Card

 I have a CAS card to share with you today - take a look 


It’s good to be minimal once in a while and what could be more minimal than a line of coloured bunting? I added a Congratulations sentiment and then as I thought it needed just a little bit more I added the hand drawn frame.

I am entering this card in the challenges over at 

Addicted to CAS



Well after a beautiful sunny day yesterday we are back to rain now in Soggy Shropshire! I’m also off to visit mum in the care home - it’s a lovely place but it’s deep in the countryside and it’s quite a trek to get there. It’s even worse in the rain 🌧️ 

Mum is doing very well at the moment and she seems very settled apparently she has the staff in stitches with her exploits when playing bingo! I would love to be a fly on the wall when that’s going on!

Thank you for dropping by today - see you soon - J xx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.