Lighting the Way

 Hello - I’ve been resting up in January after a particularly stressful end to last year however, feeling refreshed now and raring to go!

That being said I have only managed one card so far - some fireflies brightening up the night sky.


I really enjoyed getting inky with my sponges and creating the background. The yellow spots were stamped first and then using a sponge I added a bit of a glow. Dark blue was sponged on to the rest of the card stock and I used the same blue to stamp the silhouette leaves. The small flies were stamped on to the card itself but the larger ones were cut out and attached with foam pads.

So not only have I been easing myself gently into the New Year but I have been getting acquainted with a new little kitty. She was in need of a quiet home and as I’m on my own now I think we are just what we need for each other. She’s really beautiful and very well behaved but most of all she’s great company.


See you soon - J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.