Seasonal Crafting

The time is fast approaching - not only Christmas but Autumn too. It;s what I call the 3 'H's of crafting - Harvest, Halloween and Holiday!

The new seasonal mini catalogue from Stampin' Up will be available from September 1st and it's jam packed full of lovely stuff!



It's full of gorgeous Christmas stamps, stunning Autumnal sets and gloriously spooky images.
Request your copy now and get a head start on all your seasonal crafting - my contact details are above and I would be very happy to send you a copy. My order for catalogues is going in very soon so don't delay. The main catalogue is also up for grabs and I can send you a copy of that too - please do get in touch.

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.