Card Pouch Tutorial

Good evening - and as promised I have the instructions for the little pouch I made for my note cards.


It's very easy - take a look



Take a piece of decorative paper 9" x 9" square.
Fold in half along the diagonal and crease firmly with a bone folder.
While the paper is in half score 2" along the diagonal.
Score each corner 4" in.
Your paper should look like the diagram above and the picture to the left.
Fold in the two corners - they will overlap. Remember to crease each fold with the bone folder.
Then fold in half. (Ignore the clip at this stage - it was for photographing purposes!!!)
Fold the sides down so that an envelope shape forms. Do this for both sides and secure with a clip - like in the picture below.












Because of the way it is folded it can be stood up but also can be folded flat to post - it makes a lovely gift.

I used Blooms and Wishes to decorate my note cards


I hope you like this little tutorial - it takes minutes to make but has a huge wow factor - I hope you have a go at making it.
See you soon - J xx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.